Les 3 sex* is a non-profit organization and charity that tackles issues related to sexual health by mobilizing the Canadian community on sexual issues. The mandate of Les 3 sex* is to fight for the improvement of sexual health and sexual rights.
Find out about our current projects here.
- To promote sexual rights and sexual health through participatory sex education based on co-built knowledge, by means of an online platform where news, scientific research, stories, and articles are published in order to highlight various issues related to human sexuality and to suggest reflections that are accessible to the entire Canadian community.
- To promote sexual rights, sexual health and sex education by organizing awareness campaigns, projects, and activities for the whole Canadian community to share knowledge about sexual health and about the progress of sexual rights.
- To promote sexual rights, sexual health and sex education by providing accessible resources (e.g. video clips, awareness-raising tools, educational workshops) and by organizing mobilization activities for the whole Canadian community.
- To act as representatives for community organizations and qualified decision makers involved in the defence of sexual rights and in the fight for sexual health, and to establish strong partnerships to support this mission.
To meet this mission, Les 3 sex* is committed to:
- Promoting sexual rights and sexual health through participatory sexual education based on co-constructed knowledge on an online platform where news, scientific literature, stories, and articles are published aimed at highlighting various issues related to sexual rights and sexual health and offering reflections accessible to the entire population.
- Promoting sexual rights sexual health and sexual education by producing awareness campaigns, projects, and activities aimed at the entire Canadian population to ensure the sharing of knowledge on sexual health and the advancement of sexual rights.
- Promoting sexual rights, sexual health, and sexual education by providing accessible resources, (e.g., video series, awareness tools, educational workshops), and by organizing mobilization activities for all Canadians.
- Act as representatives to community organizations and competent decision-making bodies involved in the defence of sexual rights and the fight for sexual health, and establish strong partnerships to support this mission.
Almost 50 permanent collaborators contribute a minimum of 120 hours per year to Les 3 sex*. These members are part of the General Assembly, who meet regularly to discuss the ways in which the organization can realize its objectives.
On average, the Assembly gathers three times per year. Between these meetings, members are invited to vote online on operational decisions.
During the Annual General Assembly, members elect those who will fill vacant positions of the Board of Directors. The positions on the Board of Directors consist of two-year mandates.
Marion Bertrand-Huot: President, Director of Development (since September 2016)
Emmanuelle Gareau: Vice-president, Managing Editor (since September 2017)
Mariane Gilbert: Vice-president, Chief Operating Officer (since October 2018)
Magali Guilbault: Vice-president, Head French Reviser (since February 2020)
Mylène de Repentigny-Corbeil: Vice-president, Communications Director (since October 2020)
Félix Dusseau : Secretary, Governance Coordinator (since October 2020)
Caterine Bourassa-Dansereau : Independent Administrator, Professor at Département de communication sociale et publique (UQAM)
Carole-Ann Joanisse: Independant Administrator, Sexology Ph.D. candidate (UQAM)
To see all members of Les 3 sex*, visit the Team section.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 514.647.3389
2019 rue Moreau, suite 509, Montreal, Qc, H1W 2M1