M.Sc. Master of Science in Geography (ongoing - UQAM)
B.Sc. Psychology (Honours - UQAM)
D.E.C Arts and Literature - Literature profil (Édouard-Montpetit College)
Member since January 2021
Marianne holds a Bachelor's degree in Psychology with an honours thesis in community psychology and is currently a Masters in Geography candidate at UQAM. Her research focuses on the geography of infrastructures, as well as the symbolic and affective ways we inhabit spaces and places. Her research are funded by the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Avid reader and fervent lover of all things culture, Marianne is particularly interested in the treatment of bodies in the public space and in cultural productions, as well as in stories (in all their forms) as tools for healing and subversion. They joined Les 3 sex* in 2021, and hold the Head of awareness campaign since november 2021. In doing so, they developed an expertise in cybersexuality and sextortion.
Hyperactive and passionate, Marianne also dedicates herself to climbing, dance, and photography. She lets herself be carried away by all the subjects that are of intrigue to them.
Pronouns: She / They
- Photo project • #QueerDatGym
- Awareness Campaign • Do You Recognize Yourself?
- Awareness campaign on sextortion
- Novel & Serie • Normal People
- Podcast • Le Cœur sur la table: Love as a Revolution
- Serie • Sexify, from sex shop to copulatorium: a guide to female pleasure
- Novel • On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous: About the American Dream’s Painful Beauty
- Balado • Moonface/ 왕따, how to come-out without the words to do so?
- Movie • Pieces of a Woman
- Serie • The Naked Director: censorships and joys in 80’s japanese porn
- Awareness Campaign • La diversité est dans le pré