The Pozcast [➦]
• Young adults
• Drug users
• People living with a STBBI and/or HIV
• Between 26 and 56 minutes per episode
Release Date and Last Update
2021 (no update as of the review date)
A sexual health podcast from Pozitive Pathways in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. We are sex-positive, diversity-affirming, and community-based.
Pozitive Pathways (animators). (2021). The Pozcast. [podcast]. Pozitive Pathways. https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/pozcast/id1528379795
To Access the Tool
This podcast is organized in two parts, in which the first part is rather fun, where the hosts share parts of their daily life. The second part constitutes a more educational dimension.
Some constructive criticisms are to be noted:
- In the first episode, a host makes an ageist joke, namely, that her life will be over when she turns 24.
- The early episodes omit the name STBBI and instead use the older wording of STI; this changes over the course of the podcast.
- The episode on purity culture is mostly focused on Christian experiences and does not report aspects in which this may apply to other cultures or religions.
If you are a subscriber of Les 3 sex* and are familiar with this tool, we encourage you to complete the evaluation in the comments.
If you have comments concerning the tool reviewed here, please do not hesitate to contact our team.